WILD HEARTS CAN'T BE BROKEN | A RETREAT FOR HEART HEALING + RE-WILDING with Joanna Andreae
You do not have to be good.
You do not have to walk on your knees
For a hundred miles through the desert, repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
Tell me about your despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
Meanwhile the world goes on.
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes,
over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers.
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
are heading home again.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting --
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.
HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN YOUR PLACE AMONG THE FAMILY OF THE EARTH?
HAVE YOU REBELLED AGAINST THE CULTURAL IMPOSITION TO "BE GOOD?"
ARE YOU HUNGRY FOR A TASTE OF THE NATURAL WORLD, THE SMELLS OF SWEET GREEN AIR, AN SPACE AWAY FROM THE HUSTLE OF THE CITY?
HAS YOUR HEART EXPERIENCED SOME ACHE, PAIN OR GRIEF LATELY?
DO YOU NEED A REMINDER THAT YOUR WILDEST OF WILD HEARTS - YOUR ANAHATA - CAN NEVER BE BROKEN?
If so, I am delighted to share this opportunity to nestle into deep heart healing and re-wilding in the magical town of Sperryville, VA for a Sunday in late July of peace and nourishment.
The day will be one to cultivate and rekindle that deep connection with the truth of you - your strength of heart, and your connection to the wild feminine abundance of nature. Most of us have been indoors for far too long. In the richness of the summer, we'll meditate, wander, and eat all among the beautiful grounds of Wild Roots Apothecary in the name of the heart.
You will have safe space to double down on the heart. Repairing, opening, healing and strengthening that beautiful, wise part of you. You will explore the concept of re-wilding. You will rekindle the inextricable connection of your heart and it's own beat with the heartbeat of mother earth. You will remember what it means to break away from the domestication of modern culture and reveal the intuitive and wild wisdom within and all around you. Your heart will thank you.
This magical Summer day of healing will include:
- Kundalini yoga and meditation carefully selected for healing and strengthening the heart.
- Teas and a locally foraged/grown lunch designed by Wild Roots Apothecary.
- Group coaching and self-psychology exercises for re-wilding.
- A special herbal apothecary session led by herbalist Colleen O'Bryant with an intuitive discussion of herbal remedies for heart healing.
- Time to journal, reflect, and wander in the beautiful countryside of Sperryville, VA.
- Space to reconnect to your deeper layers.
- A community of women re-establishing and remembering their own powerful and wild nature.
- A clear set of guidelines to bring the lessons of re-wilding and heart-strengthening back home to your daily life.
- We will gather from 10:30-4:30 at the Wild Roots Apothecary in Sperryville, VA
- Please note* Sperryville is about an hour and forty minutes outside of D.C. A rideshare will be coordinated for those interested.
- The investment for this special gathering is $155 before July 1 and $175 thereafter. I look forward to your opening, healing and re-wilding.
Please purchase via Joanna's Events if possible: