Spring Makers Open House
Celebrating Spring in Sperryville
At Wild Roots Apothecary
April 14th from 11am til 7pm
Join us for our Spring Makers Event at Wild Roots Apothecary. This is a beautiful way for Wild Roots Apothecary to make a solid connection our teachers, makers and friends.
Featuring the following artisan makers:
- Emily Harris of Project-phile -making artisan seasonal herbal goodies
- Kellie Jordan - Get Bubbly - Kombucha tastings & classes
- Abracadabra Wellness & Healing Arts - Magical Classes & Herbs
- Joanna Anderson - Botanically Based Art Classes
- Emma Dodd Henze - Botanical Prints and Inspiration from the Field
- Colleen of Wild Roots Apothecary - Early Spring Feast & Forage
- Karen Mosebrook of Cocoa Manna - Chocolate Tastings
Schedule of Events still in progress but stay tuned!
11-12pm Wild & Weedy Walk with Colleen O'Bryant (donation based)
12 -2pm Japanese Marble Art with Joanna Anderson ($35 register here)
1 til 3:30pm Kombucha 101 & 201 workshop with Kellie Jordan from getBubbly ($40 register here)
2-3pm Mixing & Making Herbal Goodies with Emily Harris (free demo)
4-5pm Wild Food Cooking Demo with Colleen O'Bryant (free hands on demo aka dinner prep)
5 til 7pm Spring Makers Supper featuring getBubbly's Dandelion Kraut (more info coming soon) but will be a small donation based supper with limited seating.
Come connect the dots with all the makers you love and meet more to inspire and learn!
Know of a maker that might want to participate in our events? tell them to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org